Collaborative Partnership Benefit
Working Wardrobes offers The Professional’s Customer Service Training Program through their Career Success Institute and in partnership with Coastline Community College. Completion of the program includes taking the National Federation of Retail’s Customer Service Exam, and Coastline can award up to 1.5 units of credit for successful completion of the program.
Overview of the Training Program
The program outcomes prepare individuals for any position requiring excellent customer service. Specifically, the program teaches participants how to:
- Understand their unique learning style.
- Set Short-term and long-term goals.
- Greet and get to know each customer.
- Politely receive and resolve complaints.
- Make cash transaction change.
- Sell a product with knowledge and determination.
- Understand the product in order to gain customers.
- Create a portfolio including a customer service-focused resume.
- Earn a National Certification in Customer Service through the National Retail Federation (NRF). Test is included in training.
Training Program Includes:
- NRF-Certified Instructors
- NRF Workbooks
- Development of a professional resume
- NRF Certification Exam
- A Completion Ceremony hosted by Working Wardrobes on the last day of class.
- A Coastline/Career Success Institute Certificate for all successful participates.Â
- A certificate of from the NRF for inclusion in participant’s portfolio.
- One professional interview outfit from Working Wardrobes for participants who achieve perfect attendance.
There are a number of funding (scholarship) programs available for Veterans, individual who are unemployed, under-represented, employed but looking to upskill their career.
For more information, please contact us at: WorkingWardrobes@Coastline.edu or 714.241.6307.